9/12/2008

Charlie Gibson's Interview with Gov. Sarah Palin

Read the excerpts from the transcript and listen to the full interview and judge for yourself on whether Gov. Sarah Palin, the Republican candidate for Vice-President of the United States of America is qualified for this office. Based on this interview, I don't think she is. Initially, I was opposed to Sarah Palin simply because I strongly feel that anyone that aligns themselves with the idea of supporting this war which is and will continue to be a national travesty parallel with Vietnam, is naive or is in cahoots with this shenanigan of a war at best, but after listening to this interview and judging from an unbiased viewpoint, she is clearly not ready to lead.

Again, I say, there were no WMD's found in Iraq! None! I sincerely hope Obama leaves Palin completely alone. I believe in the next 55 days she will unravel herself. The first threads came loose with this interview. I think that they really think that people in America are so desensitized that they can say anything and we'll believe it. Just because Sarah Palin has a tough-sounding tone of voice, doesn't mean she knows what she's talking about. Listen to how she repeats the same thing over and over again simply because she doesn't know what she's talking about.

1 comment:

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

I was elated to see that you had come by my blog and left a comment. I did relay your message to Kraig via email this morning.

My comment on the Sarah Palin issue is simply this. Like most of us, I don't feel she is ready to be a heartbeat away from the presidency. The interview as I saw it was instead a preparation for the real interview. It also appeared to be a friendly debate in which she was losing. She should have cried UNCLE when asked about the Bush Doctrine. I am praying mightily that the hand of God will move upon the consciousness of the American people to know that we cannot vote in this direction.
This is my "two cents" on the subject. I will be back.
Be blessed